Customer Marketing Manager – Cape Town
My client, an International High End retailer is seeking to employ a Customer Marketing Manager for the CT Head Office, the main goal to develop, implement and report back on customized marketing plans that deliver on the pre- defined business goals of the company.
Key objectives of the role, but not limited to:
- In-store Brand Activations: manage team, coordinate (in-store) brand activations in collaboration with Brand Marketing and Sales
- In-store Marketing: develop and manage relevant in-store campaigns including brand initiatives and product launches.
- Develop, implement and report back on Shopper Marketing plans for selected key accounts/brands, including POS development/execution.
- Proactive support to National Sales team utilizing relevant trade material to achieve business objectives.
- Manage account and on-going/day-to-day interaction with storage and transportation supplier, ensuring a high degree of service implementation.
- Competitor Alerts: Closely watch and report on competitor activities (including promotional activities, in-store Competitor alert and reporting)
- Build effective working relationships and processes with the Sales & Marketing team with the aim of driving incremental brand growth
- BCom Degree or suitable tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in an FMCG environment, ideally Sales or Marketing (minimum 2 years)
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Power point)
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Please send your CV + Salary Requirements + Recent Picture to <--------Please upload your CV here--------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.