The Ideal Candidate
- Must have +- 3 years Senior Internal Sales or any related experience
- Must come from manufacturing, building, or roofing environment
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office and Sage)
- Must have cold calling experience
- Attend to customers calling at the sales office when the salesclerk is busy also telephone sales.
- Follow up on quotations submitted.
- Record monitor and control sales orders received.
- Manage the distribution of sales orders received and ensure deliveries take place as promised.
- Advise customers of situations that will not allow delivery to take place on the day requested.
- Liaise with the representatives regarding any matters that might affect our relationship with their customers’ e.g. none or late delivery of materials.
- Advise head office of despatch figures daily.
- Ensure all pricing is in accordance with agreed published price lists.
- Manage the sales control systems.
- Manage Internal Sales Consultants.
- Maintain management information systems and procedures and the processing thereof to the agreed timetable including the daily printing and balancing of invoices.
- Ensure that the back-order system is fully up to date.
- Advise the Regional Sales Manager of requirements to cover back order requirements (weekly).
- Minimum Qualification in Sales / Marketing or any related qualification – Diploma / BCom Degree in HR or any related qualification
NB – Please note that due to COVID 19, recruiters are not able to contact each applicant. However, for peace of mind, your CV will automatically be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies.
Motivation: “It’s not what we do in a while that’ shapes our lives, it’s what we do consistently”
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.