ROLE AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Liaising with walk in customers and assisting them sales inquiries and or taking of orders that can be manufactured in under 30 minutes.
- Provide value added sales and services that result in additional sales and increase revenue
- Answering any technical questions that might arise and then provide the relevant sales solutions to customers that generates a sale.
- Establish friendly relationships with customers and maintain and build ongoing relations with these customers
- Loading of customer sales on an internal sales order system
- Contribute to team target achievement
- Make decisions regarding strategic pricing and service delivery within defined parameters
- Expediting of sales orders which would include liasing with the warehouse and manufacturing team to ensure quick turn around times.
- Handling overflow telephone quires and assisting where possible
- Attending weekly meetings
- Handling of customer complaints and informing management where deemed necessary
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Matric – with good math’s skills
Ideally a B degree or working towards one
Self-management and personal accountability
Excellent verbal and written communication
Ability to work as a team member
Three years’ experience within a sales environment