- A Tertiary qualification majoring in Cost Accounting
- 5 years relevant cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is NOT NEGOTIABLE
- Proficient in MS Office; highly proficient in Excel
- Strong business focus
- Detail oriented
- Innovative thinking
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and databases
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES, BUT NOT LIMITED:
- Calculate costing of new product for sales director.
- Setting up new products in the product master and bill of materials.
- Maintenance and verification of product master and bill of material.
- Calculation of conversion cost and updating of product master.
- Weekly and monthly stock verification of raw material and follow up on variances.
- Manage quarterly stock take for raw material and finish goods and follow up on variances.
- Procurement of raw material and packaging, ensuring ordering and delivery is optimised.
- Ensure all stock adjustments on raw material for the month is accounted for, and that raw material movement / usage is reconciled.
- Sign off tax invoices of production raw material and packaging on a daily basis.
- Calculation of obsolete stock on a monthly basis.
- Monthly sales analyses report per country and reconcile to TB.
- Prepare daily production report per shift and compare with target weights per product.
- Prepare monthly production report.
- Contribute to the production planning process.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Financial Director and General Manager.
OCCUPATIONAL AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Deadline driven
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Please email your CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------- or call Kavita on ----- for more information.