Job & Company Description:
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, The duties will also entail the review and audit of Bills of Material as well as analysing the Works in progress, centralising of cost adjustments. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the stock process
- Btech cost and management accounting or NDIP in cost accounting
- CIMA high advantageous
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a costing environment
- Exposure to Pastel Evolution
- Excellent communication skills
- Very deadline driven
- good problem solving abilities
- high energy levels
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: General Finance & Chartered Accountants
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.