Cost Accountant (Manufacturing)
Our client in the Manufacturing industry is looking for a Cost Accountant.
- Calculate costing of new product for sales director.
- Setting up new products in the product master and bill of materials.
- Maintenance and verification of product master and bill of material.
- Calculation of conversion cost and updating of product master.
- Weekly and monthly stock verification of raw material and follow up on variances.
- Manage quarterly stock take for raw material and finish goods and follow up on variances.
- Procurement of raw material and packaging, ensuring ordering and delivery is optimized.
- Ensure all stock adjustments on raw material for the month is accounted for, and that raw material movement / usage is reconciled.
- Sign off tax invoices of production raw material and packaging daily.
- Calculation of obsolete stock monthly.
- Monthly sales analyses report per country and reconcile to TB.
- Prepare daily production report per shift and compare with target weights per product.
- Prepare monthly production report.
- Contribute to the production planning process.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Financial Director and General Manager.
- A Tertiary qualification majoring in Cost Accounting
- 5 years relevant cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is a must
- Proficient in MS Office; highly proficient in Excel
- Strong business focus
- Detail oriented
- Innovative thinking
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and databases
Send your CV and latest pay slip to --------Please upload your CV here--------
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps