Job & Company Description:
A multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer requires the skills of an experienced Commercial Finance Controller. The company operates in 40 countries across the globe and has 6 manufacturing sites. They have been in operations for over 35 years. The ideal incumbent will be responsible for, but not limited to budgeting, forecasting, pricing, business planning, cost optimization, client and customer interactions and negotiations. Apply today if you have the relevant experience and proven track record and make an impact within the Business Unit!
- BCom Cost and Management Accounting or similar degree
- Busy with or completed CIMA would be advantageous
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- FMCG / Manufacturing / Retail industry experience essential
- Microsoft Excel Advanced essential
- SAP experience would be advantageous
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Mandy de Beer
Senior Specialist Consultant: Chartered Accountants and General Finance
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.