Our Client is an International Provider of top payment solutions to a broad market of Value Chain operators in South AFrica. The company's head office is in Europe so the backing the SA market has, is unfounded.
If you are passionate about Client Services and Support and have experience in a Customer Service Environment with IT Services and Operations Experience, then this role is for you.
Being Customer-focussed, you will have excellent communication skills, and posess a keen sense of relaying technical and operational solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner to all customers.
● Maintain excellent customer service levels
● Provide prompt, courteous service to all external and internal customers
● Assisting merchants and partners with general queries
● Assist any individual contacting the service desk
● Resolve queries via telephone, and email correspondence
● Must be able to troubleshoot errors/issues reported before escalating further
● Provide technical integration support to all clients
● Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
● Provide Second Line Support to partners
● Contributes ideas and suggestions to improve on service delivery
● Collaborates with other departments to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service delivery
● Adheres to all company policies, procedures and guidelines
● Identify recurring incidents and trends, and escalate appropriately
● Monitor for problems, taking immediate action where possible and escalating when required
● Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors
● Ensure knowledge base is kept up to date
● Contribute toward/lead continuous improvement efforts/initiatives
● Performs other related duties as assigned by management
● Continuously learning and improving on product and job knowledge in order to deliver service excellence
● Keeping abreast with changes and updates to company’s product and services
● Grade 12, post-matric qualification advantageous
● 2+ years’ experience in a customer service environment with exposure to IT operations or Service industry, Fintech or banking preferred
● Valid driver’s licence and own transport
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
● Willing to work flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements for the role. Only candidates who do meet the requirements will be considered for short-listing.
If you have not heard from the Recruiter within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.