Have you gained experience in IT Service Delivery? Do you thrive in a client-facing role? I have just the roll for you!
My client, an IT solutions provider who operates across Africa, is now looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional to retain and support the growth of client portfolios through effective and well managed service delivery.
The Client Success Manager will fulfil the role of a single client touch point and key custodian of relationships internally and externally, including clients and support teams, for the coordination and delivery of services to the client. The CSM analyses client portfolios to identify risks to service continuation, report on revenue, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and enhance service delivery for client growth and retention.
Reporting to Manager of Client Success Team and based in Durban, Umhlanga.
- Matric (Grade 12) Certification
- IT related Degree or Diploma
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- 5 years' experience in an IT Service Delivery Environment
1. Client Success Management
- Own and manage the client relationship and engagement from a service perspective
- Develop service plans, encompassing ITIL disciplines and IS service functions in collaboration with the client and stakeholders
- Communicate with the client relating to ongoing service delivery and fulfillment of service plans
- Maintain ongoing engagement with clients to achieve positive client experience results
2. Client Portfolio Retention
- Analyse and understand the client’s current service and future service requirements to retain revenue and support growth
- Mitigate the risk of decreasing revenue and support portfolio growth
- In collaboration with the sales consultant, use their close working relationship with the client, to assist the Sales organisation to identify opportunities to up sell service whilst tracking other business opportunities that may emerge
- Make use of analytics to measure, retain and grow service revenues, by optimising the client’s environment
- Research and adopt best practices and methodologies proactively to drive contract renewals, minimize churn, and seek upsell activities in line with the client’s business objectives
3. Relationship Management, Client satisfaction and Collaboration
- Plan and manage client visit schedules and approaches to build and grow trust and interaction with client key parties
- Support sales through the promotion of the Client Success strategic initiatives with clients, internal sales management and relevant stakeholders, to collaboratively promote the execution of in-contract growth
- Establish effective communication channels and working relationships with client representatives, who also operate at a regional level within their business
- Identify mechanisms to support ongoing client satisfaction and in-contract growth whilst ensuring the solution is incorporated into the Client Success and Service Delivery Plan
4. Service Delivery and Escalations Management
- Ensure that Technical Contact Lists are kept up to date and disseminated appropriately amongst all relevant support structures
- Interact with and coordinate between all support teams within, and the client, and bridge the divide between and client during escalations
- Adhere to the documented company support and escalations process, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Work in tandem with company support teams and escalations managers to resolve issues
5. Reporting and Account Analysis
- Own and manage initiatives such as Risk Registers and Mitigation plans, and Continual Service Improvement plans
- Coordinate Monthly Operational Summary and Ad Hoc Reports
- Provide the client with a view on the performance of their services monthly to facilitate informed discussions with the client on how best to improve and enhance their current solutions
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join an incredible organisation!