Category Manager – Food (EE)
Innovation and Originality! Apply your category knowledge across the retail operations of petroleum player and create unique offering to the fore.
Play an influential role by taking responsibility for revenue generated through effective product mix, planning, promotions and franchise arrangements.
Ensure consistent ranging, layout, offerings, HSEQ, financial profitability and growth, and introduce new food/product offers to keep up with trends and competitors.
Manage relationship with suppliers to optimize costs of goods, supply chain, product mix and income, ensuring service and safety standards are met.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing/Supply Chain/Food Management, MAP an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years extensive experience in retail and food service industry;
- Special knowledge in Supply Chain/ Distribution, Category Management and FMCG an advantage;
- Strong negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Competent in leadership, analysis and communication;
- Must have operated at a strategic and operational levels ;
- Fully abreast of competitor market intelligence and proven ability to respond to market conditions;
- Strong influencing and networking skills;
- Strong analytical capability, commercial acumen and high attention to detail;
- In depth knowledge of food safety systems and legislation;
- Strong communication skills;
- Knowledge and application of TSA’s code of conduct / Ethics and TSA Policies and Procedures.