Caseware Support Consultant – Cape Town
Reputable and Established Accounting Firm requires the services of Caseware Support Consultant who will form part of their innovative Quality Assurance and Technical Department.
Competitive Package on Offer!
One would describe you as an independent self-starter who has solid communication, administration and organizational skills with a sharp sense of accuracy and attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B Com degree (Informatics, Finance, Accounts or Management) is essential
- Basic Caseware Working Papers is essential
- Smart sync knowledge (advantageous)
- Experience in the audit or accounting industry (advantageous)
- Report writing skills (advantageous)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office package
- Experience in Workpool or similar task management system (advantageous)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide staff with Caseware support (which includes support relating to the Caseware Connecter functionality) in a timeous and professional manner.
- Maintaining the IT Helpdesk with regard to the Caseware tickets raised by users. This entails:
- Ensuring that all tickets are resolved timeously.
- Assessing urgency and complexity of tickets, escalating it effectively to the Caseware Specialist to ensure timeous response.
- Test any template defects picked up by users.
- Prepare and maintain a FAQ log and FAQ’s based on tickets logged.
- Prepare monthly analysis of weekly helpdesk tickets in prescribed format.
- Implement / maintain Caseware templates on instruction by the Caseware specialist or Technical partner according to an approved change log.
- Prepare / maintain a change log and assist in testing of new templates.
- Perform Beta testing on any new template releases by CQS.
- Assist in maintenance and development of excel templates as and when required by the Caseware specialist or Technical partner.
- Ensure compliance with the firm’s electronic filing principles by maintaining a bi weekly tracker report of the Caseware library.
- Assistance to the Caseware specialist, as required, in preparation and presentation of training to all staff on Caseware functionalities.
- Responsible for performing the lock-down of engagement files on instruction by the relevant manager or partner.
Please email CV’s to Nicole Spamers:
<--------Please upload your CV here--------