Call Centre Operations Manager – Cape Town
Well Established Investment Group is looking for a Call Centre Operations Manager to join their team in Cape Town
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Establish daily team goals
- Monitor call metrics, track effectiveness in call time, quality and customer experience
- Step in to handle escalated issue resolution and VIP customer service
- Prepare weekly and monthly KPI reports for submission to executive management
- Conduct feedback sessions with team members using recorded calls as learning tools
- Determines call centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call centre systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call centre objectives by orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call centre financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call centre performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call centre operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline
- Certified Call Centre Manager (e.g. CCCM) advantageous but not required, or equivalent qualification is a plus
- Proven experience as call centre manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (Cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call centre equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- People Management
- Managing Processes
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Motivated self-starter
- 5+ years of managerial experience in Call Centre environment
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.