1. Minimum 3-5 years sales experience as a Business Development / Account Manager in a corporate service related industry
2. Solid knowledge of B-BBEE with the emphasis on how Skills Development impacts the scorecard
3. OWN vehicle with a valid driver’s licence not negotiable
Duties include (but not limited to)
• The successful candidate will be responsible for managing key accounts while also growing the client base in the territory.
• Meet and exceed individual monthly and quarterly sales targets by selling Business Skills Training
• Achieve new business sales targets
• Collect all outstanding money owed by clients in portfolio
• Keep regular contact with clients and drive personal activities
• Achieve Sales forecasting targets by category
• Achieve sales pipeline targets
• Behave in a manner which displays the company values at all times
• Maintain and develop existing client base
• Follow up on leads by calling on decision makers within the training field
• Develop and present professional business skills training proposals
• Consult with clients in determining the correct training solution to meet their requirements
• Develop accounts of dormant clients
• Attend and contribute to sales meetings
• Manage accounts and develop opportunities to meet sales target
• Prepare and present quarterly business development plans
• Constantly target new clients in alignment with the sales strategy and quarterly BDP
• Keep accurate sales records on salesforce and update regularly
The successful candidate must have the ability to apply knowledge and experience in a creative manner to add sustainable value to the division and to clients. S/he must maintain the highest degree of professionalism and ethics.
Computer literacy – MS Word, Excel (basic), Outlook, Internet, Client Relationship Management system
Professional image with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Highly motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed
Confident and self-disciplined with good time management skills
Self-starter with a high degree of initiative, who is innovate and a creative thinker
Meticulous, accurate with high attention to detail
Capable of working both independently and within a team
Fit our performance and people orientated culture
Ability to problem solve and make decisions
Able to work well under pressure
Strong listening, written and verbal skills at an executive level
Maintain an open and positive relationship with the administration and finance departments
Maintain professionalism in all areas of client communication: proposals, e-mails, meetings and
Maintain a professional image
• Market related basic (negotiable depending on experience).
• 5% - 7% on target commission.
• Quarterly performance bonus for exceeding target.