A Multinational company based on the East Rand is looking for your experience as a Solutions Analyst - for a period of 12 - 18 months contract to manage a project with the team . This specific client is based in Western Asia .
The purpose of this role :
The Solutions Analyst will work with Telco and other business unit leaders to facilitate the initiation of assigned projects as well as participates in the identification and development of functional system requirements. The analyst will elicit requirements using a variety of methods and analysis; critically evaluates the information and translates into conceptual designs and play the lead role during Implementation of the project in training key account client.
- Diploma or Bachelor''''''''s degree in computer science, business or related field of study or comparable industry experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a functional or business consulting role desired
- Prior retail management experience is an asset, preferably at a Telecom retail store.
- Good fundamental knowledge of all retail solution aspects (IT, integrations, business)
- Understanding of IT concepts, software architectures and development tools
- Familiarity of Windows, and Linux operating systems is a nice-to-have.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Refine Business Requirement Document (BRD) or User Requirement Specification (URS) into Solution design
- Guide clients to best retail business practices
- Collaborates with stakeholders and developers while maintaining industry best practices.
- Reviews/delivers associated functional designs and test plan
- Contribute to overall product, and deployment method quality assurance
- Act as an Implementation lead from the UAT phase of the project by supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Business User Acceptance Testing (BUAT) and lead train-the-trainer sessions prior to rollout of the companies product across retail stores.
- Process change / best practice recommendations for customer post implementation of the solution
- Responsible for all solutions issues including escalation, resourcing and implementation
- When required, the SA provides on-site implementation support and training
- Manage and communicate the hand-off to production support team.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the client''''''''s business environment, and how company will integrate/relate to the client''''''''s operations