The successful candidate of this newly created position will be responsible for growing and developing the business insurance portfolio.
The key outputs for this role are as follows:
- New Business sales
- Client service and management
- High level performance
- This Commercial Advisor: Face to Face Distribution must align themselves with the culture and values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition.
Qualification and Experience:
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- 60 FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- For applicants that have been working in a financial services industry prior to December
- Applicants without prior financial services sales experience
- will not be prejudiced by this requirement.
- If you worked in the financial services industry prior to December 2011, selling and
- financial advice to clients. You would need to have completed the 30 FAIS credits
- necessary for
- personal lines or 60 FAIS credits for commercial insurance
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid code B driver’s license
- 2 years insurance external sales experience
- Build your own insurance portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door
- door canvasing for new business
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling short term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments,
- renewals, claims etc.).
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Continuous building of your client base hence securing future income.
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently
- Providing feedback to line management when requested.
- Attending all weekly and adhoc team meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders that is, underwriting/actuarial, claims as
- well as surveying.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures in place.