- BCom Accounting
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Must have accounting experience of 3 years minimum and must have worked in an accounting practice/firm previously. (the accounting firm experience adds edge because you know how to handle more than just one large account).
- Must have a working knowledge of accounting principles applicable to IFRS for SME’s.
- Must experience with accounts from VAT, PAYE, Financial Statements, SARS Returns and Monthly Accounting.
- Fully Bilingual – Afrikaans & English
- Monthly maintenance of accounting records.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns & submissions to SARS.
- Monthly management reporting for submission to client.
- Process monthly payroll.
- Submission of UIF ui19.
- PAYE submissions to SARS.
- SARS correspondence to clients.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information contact please contact us on -----
Recruitment Consultant: Marnene van der Merwe
Email: --------Please upload your CV here-------->