Job & Company Descriptions
One of South Africa’s investment companies are current looking for a Bookkeeper to join their finance team. The client is innovative and constantly move boundaries they have set for themselves. As their Bookkeeper you will be exposed to a dynamic team with a strong belief in making use of newest technologies to set themselves apart from the rest.
As a Bookkeeper, you will responsible for the following:
- Cashbook process and reconciliation;
- Customer account reconciliation;
- Supplier reconciliation;
- General journal; and
- Ledger reconciliation and summaries.
- Filing of source documents with reconciliations; and
- Management of supplier payment schedules.
- Understanding of currency exchange; and
- VAT as applicable to customer and supplier transactions.
- UIF & Paye (Payroll function)
Diploma in Finance
3-5 years’ experience
Attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.