Our client is looking for a passionate, creative and dedicated Junior BI Analyst to join the team. This role will be part of the Business Intelligence team, providing BI Analytics solutions to fulfil strategic advances. The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering business value using analytics and technology.
- BSc/BA degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management, Information Management, Finance or a related field
- MySQL/Data management related certificates/diplomas will be advantageous
- Advanced Knowledge and experience with Excel
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A working knowledge of the POPI act advantageous
- Experience in the Telecommunication & Call centre environment advantageous
- Develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes, reports and systems to address business issues.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives.
- Develop analytical approaches to answer business questions.
- Structure, manage, and extract data from multiple applications.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Database management, including MySQL query management, storage & building
- Managing deliverables to relevant stakeholders
- Presenting findings regularly both graphically and statistically
- Stakeholder engagement
- MySQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises, external suppliers and cloud-based data sources.
- Understanding of analytical concepts: Development, designing, analysing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Understanding and experience of working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data.
- Problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Ability to plan and manage numerous processes and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit hr-advance.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities!
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org