Members Bar Restaurant are now accepting applications for Assistant Restaurant Manager – someone with drive and passion for the industry and with the ability to lead the team to maintain the Leading Hotel of the Worlds standards.
The ideal candidates will be a good communicator, friendly and guest centric. A minimum Grade 12 or equivalent with 5 years working experience as a waiter in a 4* or 5* environment and computer literacy on MS Office and Micros are required.
Your Hospitality qualification and working knowledge of SAP and Guest Connect will be an added advantage.
You must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have a passion for working with people.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maximising customer satisfaction at all times;
- Increasing sales and revenue;
- Supervise and manage all casual & permanent staff activities within the restaurant;
- Opening and closing of Restaurant and store rooms;
- Assist with stocktaking of operating equipment and Food and Beverage items;
- Ensure charges and billing according to function sheet.
Adverse working conditions:
- Must be prepared to work weekends & Public holidays;
- Must be prepared to work
If you believe you have suitable experience and qualifications, please apply online.
Closing date: 29 September 2021
How to apply:
You can apply online at --------Please upload your CV here-------->
The Company’s Employment Equity Plan will be taken into consideration with all appointments. Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.