Qualifications and Experience:
- LLB degree
- Admitted attorney
- 5-7 years Company Secretarial Experience in a listed company, preferably financial services as a Group or Assistant Group Secretary
- 5 years commercial, corporate legal and/or mergers and acquisitions and/or general counsel experience
- Ability to communicate and influence at an executive and board level
- Ability to design and implement strategic initiatives directed at supporting and enabling the delivery of the Governance, Legal and Compliance strategy
- Relevant legislation and best practices
- Commercial agreement drafting
- Listed financial services
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Sunninghill: -----
Recruitment consultant: Sairisha Singh
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.