Salary to be discussed during the interview
medical, Pension fund
This stylish hotel looking for a detail orientated socially focused persuasive leader with a sense of urgency to assist the Food and Beverage Manager to lead and organise the Food and Beverage Service Team, to set and maintain standards and to strive to always keep improving standards whilst maintaining budget and gross profit.
Minimum Experience or Qualification:
- Diploma in Hotel or Food & Beverage Management
- Must have at least 4 years experience in a 4/5* Hotel; of which 2 years should be managing a food and beverage outlet.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience at operator level of a Point of Sales System – exposure to Micros advantageous
- Experience at operator level of a Stock Management System – exposure to FnBShop advantageous
- Exposure to Opera advantageous
- Highly presentable
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent with hospitality language and terminology, particularly food and beverage vocabulary
- Exposure and understanding of restaurant financials
- Experience with stock control, stock count and resolving of stock discrepancies
- Experience in Service Recovery
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
Key Performance Objectives:
- To support the outlet management in the day-to-day operation; being actively present in the operation and dealing with guests during peak meal times.
- To control and manage the operating equipment store; including the purchasing and issuing of operating equipment to the outlets.
- To plan and execute food and Beverage special events and make contributions to Food and Beverage promotional ideas to drive revenue and PR throughout the department.
- To finalise the rosters ensuring sufficient labour is available in line with business levels while actively controlling labour costs.
- To manage operating costs in accordance with budgetary requirements.
- To coordinate the training within the department.
Accompany your CV + photo and send to: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.