Purpose of the job:
- To ensure the efficient and profitable running of the Restaurant and Bar Outlets by careful planning, controlling and coordinating of all relevant facets of the Restaurant and Bar outlets.
- Grade 12
- 3-4 years’ experience working within a hospitality as Assistant F&B manager or Supervisor.
- MUST HAVE 5* hotel experience
- Conversant with a PMS (Property Management System), preferably Apex or Opera
- 3 years management experience.
- Independent thinker and strong leaderships and mentoring Abilities,
- strong communication skills (written and verbal) and Trustworthy,
- Computer literate.
- Tertiary qualification in hospitality Management/Food and Beverage Management will be added as an advantage.
- Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Must be willing to do Duty Manager shifts.
Live in with meals and uniform provided
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.