The candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the Acumatica application having implemented at least 5 new customer solutions. They should be able to guide customers throughout the software implementation process and deliver timely, outstanding post-implementation service and support.
The Role Requirements:
Skills and Expertise
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience as an Acumatica consultant, handling at least 5 Acumatica implementations, which include but are not limited to, setup, configuration, and, if applicable, customization or 4-6 of experience as a NetSuite, Sage 200 Evolution, Sage 300 or similar midmarket ERP solutions
- Experience working with MS SQL Server
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree would be an advantage
- Have in-depth knowledge of Acumatica financial and distribution modules.
- Be experienced with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience would be preferred.
- Understand common industry business practices related to accounting, sales, manufacturing, inventory management
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple projects successfully.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required
- Exhibit strong interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities
- Ability to function effectively in collaborative, team-oriented environments
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Be passionate about ERP software and consulting
- Exhibit a high level of energy, urgency, engagement, and 100% accountability
- Have an innate curiosity, combined with a thirst for knowledge & a creative mind, that will allow you to provide complex solutions to complex customer challenges
The Role Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the business requirements and operational objectives of the customer.
- Produce professional documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for clients and prospective clients; create Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Perform project scoping, planning, business process mapping, UAT testing
- As the Subject Matter Expert on the solution, provide guidance and direction to both internal implementation team and customer implementation team
- May contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assisting with proposal development, and delivering presentations
- Provide prompt, exceptional customer service and support
Benefits and Perks:
- Negotiable competitive salaries
- Re-imbursive travel allowance
- Rewarding commission targets on billed (and no charge) hours
- Annual performance-based bonus