- Receive and accurately process day-to-day supplier invoices / credit notes on SAGE X3.
- Ensure correct GL (nominal account) allocation of transaction.
- Prepare monthly creditors reconciliations and ensure approval has been obtained from appropriate manager.
- Ensure zero variance between purchase order and invoice and investigate and solve queries arising from variances timeously.
- Process supplier payments on SAGE and accurately allocate against the relevant supplier invoices.
- Assists with queries relating to monthly management accounts.
- Identify and process intercompany recharges monthly.
- Prepare sales orders (S/O) and sales invoices (S/I) for warehouse movements pertaining to UK.
- Sales orders to be raised on SAGE X3 from customer order received either via EDI, email, fax or post.
- Sales Invoices to be compared to the sales orders and warehouse rotation report – verifying quantities.
- Selling price to be confirmed to ensure accurate processing.
- Ensure sales invoices are sent to customers via email, post, courier or EDI.
- Sales orders and sales invoices to be processed within a maximum of 2 days from loading and posted/updated weekly.
- Follow up timeously with internal departments on any quantity/price queries.
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Relevant Financial Degree or Diploma (Advantageous)
Skills & Competencies
- Sound knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong admin skills
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow through on queries
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.