Accountant / PA
One of our clients based in Stikland , they are looking for an Accountant / PA.
For the position you would be required to have:
- Relevant qualifications in Accounting
- 3 Years experiences in Accounting
- PA experiences
- Have a bubbly and friendly personality
- Qualified to process and interpret up to Management Accounts, i.e. further than trial balance
- Assist with Forecast and budget preparation
- Keeping accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts
- maintaining accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers
- Preparing and balancing of the bank reconciliations.
- Propose and implement financial best practices.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Provide guidance to the finance/admin department and staff.
- Personal assistant to Owner/DirectoR, i.e. manages the admin side of his family trust and other personal admin….etc.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising skills
- High work standards and attention to detail
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes
Please apply online more information.