Accountant Northern Suburbs Stikland Cape Town
Our Manufacturing Client in Stikland is looking for an Accountant with 3++ years relevant experience preferable from a Manufacturing back round. The Accountant will be responsible for the Accounting Cycle up to Management Accounts. This Accountant can work flexi time, full day or half day. You will also manage the Trust side of the family trust.
Salary is Negotiable – Office hours are 08am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Matric with relevant Financial Qualification OR Bcom OR Diploma
- 3++ Years’ Experience as an Accountant
- Accountant should take the books to Management Accounts
- Excellent Experience in Excel, Pastel and VIP Payroll Pastel Payroll
- Debtors & Creditors Experience in Full
- Payroll Experience
- SARS Efiling and Submission
- Full VAT Control and Submission
Responsibilities and Daily Duties:
- Qualified to process and interpret up to Management Accounts, i.e. further than trial balance
- Assist with Forecast and budget preparation as an Accountant
- Keeping accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts.
- Maintaining accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers.
- Preparing and balancing of the bank reconciliations.
- Propose and implement financial best practices as an Accountant
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Provide guidance to the finance/admin department and staff. (only 2 ladies)
- Personal assistant to Owner/Director side of his family trust and other personal admin….etc.
Please apply online
FROGG Recruitment SA