Our client is looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, ambitious person to join our Finance team.
Minimum education (essential):Grade 12
Minimum education (suggested): B Com (Hons) degree with a minimum of 2 years commercial experience
Minimum applicable work experience (years): 3 years
Required nature of applicable experience: Financial management in the Manufacturing industry
Computer literacy (essential): MS Excel (Expert) and MS Word (Expert)
Computer literacy (suggested): Microsoft Dynamics NAV, 2 to 3 years’ experience on any reputable accounting package
Language proficiency: English
- Be a hardworking, driven, self-motivated, ambitious person who will be able to work independently and accurately
- Must be heavily involved in the day to day running of the company accounts, with the responsibility of making observations of the financial state of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- People centric.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communicator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Assertive nature.
- Logical thinker.
- High levels of initiative.
- Work independently, with a high degree of responsibility.
- Work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Problem solving skills
- Good planning,
- Team player
- Organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Use Initiative.
- Professional approach.
- Excellent Administration
- Manage Creditors Clerk and Junior Bookkeeper