A leading organization specialising in the Hospitality, and Travel & Tourism space are currently recruiting an Accountant to join their team.
- The accountant is supporting the Finance & Administration Manager (RAF) towards the optimal use of financial management best practices including providing financial and administrative services in order to ensure efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations in the finance and administration division.
- Manage accounts payable (i.e. processing invoices, payments and reconciliation of accounts etc.)
- Assist with management of accounts receivable (i.e. distribution of statements, following up on outstanding invoices, processing remittances, reconciliations etc.)
- Assist with cash flow management function and processing (i.e. bank, and cash flow forecasts)
- Prepare the information for and execute monthly invoicing cycle and reconciliations
- Prepare of information for and execute monthly reconciliations
- Manage all tax related matters i.e. Vat, PAYE, Income Tax, etc.
- Work closely with the Financial & Administration manager to ensure smooth operations of all finance related matters
- Prepare the management reports, financial statements and other financial related reports and correspondence
- Assist with strategic planning and execution
- Assist in the formulation of annual budgets and ad hoc financial forecasts
- Solve finance related queries
- Provide general support and assistance to the Financial & Administration Manager on any other financial administration and related deliverables
- 3 to 5 years in a Financial Accounting role
- BCom Finance/Accounting
- Completed Articles
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Income Tax Act
- Value-Added Tax Act
- Treasury Regulations & Reserve Bank Compliance
- Local Legal & fiscal expertise