A premier Eastern Cape Game Reserve (Five Companies Books). The position will be located on a Game Reserve doing multiple companies'' accounts.
A premier Eastern Cape Game Reserve has a vacancy for a senior accounts executive:
Will report directly to and work closely with the General Manager. Will have one Accounts Clerk reporting to you.
You must be proficient in the following :
- Pastel or preferably Xero accounting packages – all aspects from inputting and advanced reporting.
- Ability to compile and submit monthly VAT returns
- Compilation of management accounts and trial balance
- Payroll with all accompanying UIF, SDL, PAYE compilation and submissions
- CIPC secretarial compliance and annual returns.
- Advanced mastery of MS Word and excel.
Start date: ASAP, no later than Mid December 2020
This is generally a Monday to Friday role.
Tertiary qualification in Accounting or Bookkeeping practices.
At least 5 years of experience in the corporate accounts department. Unquestionable integrity and a diligent and methodical work ethic. A willingness to work in the bush in an extremely demanding but comparatively remote environment. An ability to multi-task and integrate into a dynamic team.
Salary / Package
R25,000-R35,000 per month negotiable
Package includes single housing, electricity, etc. company co-contribution to provident funds and a very competitive salary to the right candidate.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.