Policy administration supervisor – short term insurance
Johannesburg, South Africa
Job Ref: AR
Opportunity to join Corporate Insurance Company in JHB East. Supervisory role to oversee the Policy Administration team.
Opportunity to join Corporate Insurance Company in JHB East as a Policy Administrator. Insurance industry experience. Policy administration, quality assurance and dealings with service level agreements. Experience in managing staff.
Email: anette. rosslee@ ------
- Minimum Matric or NQL Level 4 qualification
- Insurance related qualification an advantage
- Minimum 3 years insurance industry experience – Personal Lines preferred.
- Insurance Systems related experience an advantage
- Previous supervisory experience advantageous.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent experience in MS Office
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships effectively
- Ability to participate as a team member and achieve agreed objectives
- Self motivated with strong drive to deliver
- Ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possess a high level of intergrity and credibility
- Excellent work standard and ethics
- Management of life cycle of Divisional Policies, encompassing all aspects of this portfolio (Vaps products: Ad cover, Deposit Cover, paint Tech and Credit Life)
- Management of departmental staff
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure service level agreements are monitored and met
- Auditing staff output and quality assurance
- Streamlining and updating processed and procedures
- Responsible for training, development and growth of staff
- Ensuring exceptional internal and external client service at all times
For more information please click on the “Request More Information” button at the bottom of the advert and attach your documents.
To apply register your CV on our website (<--------Please upload your CV here-------- .co.za/ submit.html) OR E-mail your CV to Roxanne (--------Please upload your CV here--------). Alternative contact details: ----- (O/H)
Tricruit is a market leader in the permanent and contracting recruitment solutions provider in the SA Business space for over 16 years! Voted Best Recruitment Solutions Agency in South Africa at AMARA 2010 awards and 1st runner up in 2012!
The Tricruit team is renowned for their integrity, passion, commitment, focus and dedication as well as their incredible resourcefulness and positive results. Their motto is: "Our business is people; people are our customers, our product and our priority!" Your application will be handled with the greatest of confidence, efficiency and professionalism.
Recruiter: Tricruit Recruitment Specialists an EOH Company
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.